Sunday, November 22, 2020

Iron Dragons

Back in 2000 Hubby purchased a copy of the Iron Dragon computer game released by Eden Studios.  We enjoyed playing the board game, so he thought we would like the computer game.  And we do!  It's a great little game, one that I still play today.  

The size of the game is only 14 MB - small enough to be burned onto a CD back before thumb drives were a thing. The game has run on every version of Windows that we've owned since then. which is something most old games don't do.

Screen shot from Iron Dragon

Unfortunately Eden Studios no longer exists, and I don't think you can get a copy of Iron Dragon anymore.  Which makes me extra glad I still have mine.  So if you're looking for your own copy, you may be out of luck.  However, like I said it's a small game and easy to copy ...

No comments:

Post a Comment