Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Another favorite book

 Where the previous post's title came from:

Internet photo.

Another one of my faves from childhood.  And yes, I still have my copy.  I'm a hoarder, remember?  I just couldn't be bothered going downstairs to take a photo of it.  Far easier to steal someone else's photo.  I'm lazy, remember?

We've been cleaning the house all day today.  The assessor is coming tomorrow to value our home for our mortgage refinancing.  We've been a little lax on the whole tidiness thing for the past few months.  No one comes over, so why bother?  We promised the boys we'd get Pizza Ranch (or as we call it, the Ranch of Za) for dinner tomorrow if they helped.  Which they did.  And now we are all dusty and bleachy and achey and tired and ready for bed. 

But it will feel nice tomorrow morning waking up to a clean house. 

1 comment: