Sunday, November 8, 2020

Aesop's Fables

One of my most favoritest books as a child, and even now, is The Fables of Aesop illustrated by Frank Baber.  I still have it, and read many of the stories to my boys when they were young.

Despite a bit of dry mold, it's in pretty good shape.  I love the illustrations.

According to Wikipedia, Aesop was a Greek storyteller and fabulist.  I have now made it my life's ambition to write and share fables, so that I may introduce myself to others as a fabulist. 

Here is the story I referred to in the last post.  Only it has reeds, not willows.  Same idea, though.


Being strong is great.  But it's also important to be flexible.  Flexibility is not weakness - in fact, it can be a source of great strength.  I think a lot of people need to realize this fact, especially in these politically stormy times.

No comments:

Post a Comment