Saturday, February 6, 2021

Happily Ever After

A few weeks ago we had Os and Bs birthday celebrations.  This year I decided to break with our tradition of using Christmas wrapping paper for every holiday, and asked Hubby to pick up some birthday paper on his next late-night grocery run.  We normally use curbside delivery for groceries, but occasionally we'll plan a late-night or early-morning in-store grab-and-go.  Goodness, that last sentence had a lot of hyphens in it.

So Hubby graciously picked up a roll of wrapping paper at the store.  And I started to wrap presents.  Then I saw the paper he had bought.

In his defense, in the roll form you can't see all of the words.  Hubby said he saw the 'Happ' and went with it.

And so in January we wished O and B a 'Happily Ever After.'  My boys are now 20, 17 and 15.  Where has the time gone?  'Ever After' goes by much much faster than I want it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment