Sunday, September 27, 2020

Roll for initiative

My character sheet from today's D&D game.  Middlest son G was the game master.  Hubby played a cleric, B played a sorcerer and I played a rogue.  My character had a good day - several natural 20s and lots of sword swinging and swash buckling.  (How exactly do you buckle a swash?)

Hubby's character didn't fare as well.  She (a female dwarf) fell out of a tree while trying to sneak up on goblins, hammered herself in the foot while fighting those goblins, and fell while trying to jump over a pit, landing in a piranha-infested pool.  I had to laugh at her - it was part of my character.  You have to play your character, right?

1 comment:

  1. I have absolutely no idea how to play D and D altho all of our girls have done do I believe...it seems like a lot of time sitting down which I am not good at!

    ReplyDelete