Saturday, January 30, 2021

Let me eat cake

In better non-poop-related news, January 27 was National Chocolate Cake Day.  I said something snarky on FB about having to work on what should be a national holiday.  My husband saw the post and baked me a chocolate cake that evening.  Hooray!  Chocolate cake is my favorite food group.  

My favorite - black forest cake.

I told Hubby that Chocolate Cake Day should be everyday for me.  I should be able to eat chocolate cake whenever I want, anytime or anywhere.  I should have exclusive rights to all the chocolate cake in the country.  Immediately after any cake is made, I would have first dibs and could take as much of it as I wanted.  My husband suggested I impose "droit du seigneur" for cake.  Which I think would be "droit du seigneuresse de gateau."  

I'm looking into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment